Golden Eagles - gliding through the water

Friday, November 2, 2012

Hello everyone!
Important Information!!

We have the opportunity to have swim practice on Saturday from 9:30 to 11:30.  If I can get 10 swimmers to commit to coming this Saturday (Nov. 3) I will hold practice. I need those who are coming to write their names down so I know who to expect at practice. This practice isn't mandatory, but I highly encourage everyone to come. At this point in the season we need to take advantage of the opportunities given to us.

Parents have contacted me concerning a parent's meeting. This meeting will be WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 7th at 6:00 AM immediately following morning practice at the Springville pool.  Parents, you are all encouraged to come.  Swimmers, please pass the word on to your parents if they aren't on our email contact list. 

To stay up to date on the season we have this blog for all associated with MMHS Swim team. We will begin to regularly update it so please check it often. We have the current season's meet schedule posted along the right side and I will be emailing the schedule along with hard copies early next week. 

Fees for participation and the player pack ($85) will be due Tuesday, November 13th. Please get your money into the financial office at MMHS by then. Also, if you haven't told me your suit size and you want a suit get that to me ASAP so we can all be matching by our first meet against Herriman HS on November 14th.

More to come next week! Keep up the hard work! Go Golden Eagles! 
Coach Rachel and Marnie