Golden Eagles - gliding through the water

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Cedar City

Hello all!

So I hope u all know that is weekend is our meet to Cedar City! We leave the HIGH SCHOOL on Friday and return to the HIGH SCHOOL on Saturday. Please open the attached file to see our Itinerary. Any questions feel free to call/text/email me. 801-995-8788.
I have not heard a yeah or a nay from:

Laura
Austin S.
Sam J.
Ben

If I do not get permission slips by TUES MORNING I will assume you are not coming. I have to send in meet entries by Wed and once again I have to pay not only for your entries into the meet but a hotel room. So Tues is the absolute cut off time.

Also dont forget about our swim meet this wed afternoon at the springville pool!!! And for those that dont know we do not have practices on the mornings that we have swim meet, which means NO PRACTICE THIS WED AND FRI MORNING!

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving weekend. And thanks to those few (and I mean few) kids that showed up to practice all week. You will be better for it!!!!

Jeanna