Golden Eagles - gliding through the water

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Coaches vs Swim Team Meet

So Im a slacker! I took pictures of the booster club breakfast that we participated in last sat with full intentions of posting them here!!! But as you can see i have not! I will when i get more time.

SO also I have just emailed the pool to see if we can have use of the pool on Saturday November 5th. This is the day we will take our team pictures and have our Coaches vs Swim Team swim meet!!!
If you have been on the team you know how fun this mock swim meet is! It is the team captains and swim team against Jojo and me. So I need a team- and parents/siblings thats where you come in!! I need you for my team! It is a fun meet where we do fun races like kicking w kick board, fins, elem backstroke, etc. So even if you are not a great swimmer I still need you! It gives the chance for you to see how well your kids are doing and it is fun for them to be able to swim against you as well as the coaches!
Since it is also team pictures that day we need EVERYONE on the team to be there! So make plans that allow ur swimmers to be there.
Now remember that i dont have confirmation yet on that date- so keep checking back and asking ur swimmers, because they will know as well.
Thanks and hope to see you all there!